1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Definitely Hot Chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? No wrapping, just sits them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Love White lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I’d like to!
5. When do you put your decorations up? I am always so excited to kick off the season, so usually just a little before Thanksgiving (like a day or two).
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My Pecan Tassies.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Reading the night before Christmas before bed on Christmas Eve.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can’t remember that far back, lol!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not usually.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I used to do snowmen, but since buying a white tree a few years ago I use silver and blue bulbs with a few pinks thrown in. I also put up a kids tree decorated with all of the ornaments that they make.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I DO NOT LIKE snow! One year we got ice instead and were without electricity for 9 days, then a year or two after that we got 20 inches and were stuck inside with grocery stores running out of bread and milk. YUCKO! Praying for a milder winter this year. =)
12. Can you ice skate? It’s been a while, so I’m not sure.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My first cd player.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Celebrating Jesus birth, and creating memories with my kiddos.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I love it all!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We are creating new traditions this year. Starting our own way of doing things, so I’ll let you know later for sure. My hope is to bake cookies on Christmas Eve and then go look at Christmas lights before bed.
17. What tops your tree? Has to be an angel.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I love surprising people, so definitely giving!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yum, in small doses.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Muppet Christmas Carol!
21. Saddest Christmas song? Can’t think of one.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Baby it’s cold outside!
Merry Christmas sweet friends!
I hope you enjoy your families and have a wonderful Jesus weekend!