Hi there! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Why does it have to go so fast?
I’m sure you have noticed I have been struggling to keep up lately, so I am going to change up my posting schedule a bit. I will be posting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I think this will be a great schedule during the rest of spring and summer. I do hope you will still stop by and read. =)
Today I thought I would share a super simple recipe. You have probably all made it or at least heard of it.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a medium mixing bowl, combine pecans, flour, butter, and sugar. Press into a 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, chocolate pudding mix, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat until thick. Pour over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
That’s it! Easy I tell ya… and yummy too! This was our Easter dessert.
I will see you on Wednesday!